Focused towards people suffering from a musculoskeletal problem (joints, muscles, bones), our orthopaedic physiotherapy treatments are directed towards through evaluation, diagnosing and treatment of the problem at hand with the aim to reduce pain restore mobility, with approaches based on patient education and self-treatment using straightforward exercises thereby maintaining or improving independence.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of reasons for which you could trust upon our services in this area of practice:
- Treatment following a Total Hip Replacement/Arthroplasty (THR/A) or a Total Knee Replacement / Arthroplasty (TKR/A) surgery
- Treatment following a fracture with immobilization or surgery (e.g.: a fracture of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, spine/vertebra, pelvis, femur, kneecap, ankle, foot, etc.)
- Post-operative treatment following a surgery (e.g.: Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) repair, meniscectomy, Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF), hip pinning, Intra-Medullary (IM) nailing of the femur or tibia, spinal fusions, etc.)
- Treatment of neck pain or back pain, whether it is due to a disc herniation, radiculopathy (e.g.: cervical, sciatic nerve or sciatalgia), spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease, sacroiliac (SI) dysfunctions (e.g.: post-traumatic, post-partum), etc.
- Treatment following a capsulo-ligamentous sprain or muscular strain, a bursitis, a tendinitis or tendinosis (e.g.: rotator cuff muscles, tennis / golfer’s elbow, plantar fasciitis), a capsulitis, etc.
- Treatment to improve posture or alignment, normalize muscle imbalances, ensure proper neuromuscular or proprioceptive control (e.g.: core stability retraining)
- Treatment of muscular, articular or neuromeningeal pain or stiffness
- Treatment following sports, work or accidents-related injuries
- Treatment of Severe Orthopaedic Injuries (SOI)
To know more about your Orthopaedic condition and how best you can be treated and the comfort of your home, time and huge savings on cost. Fill the enquiry form and click the Schedule Now button for a free online assessment and consultation.